Upcoming Events and Meetings
Winter Quarter Brown Bag Lunch Socials
- Friday, January 19 | 12-1pm | Building 10 Room 241
- Friday, February 16 | 12-1pm | Building 10 Room 241
- Friday, March 2 | 12-1pm | Building 10 Room 241
Winter Quarter After-Hours Socials
- Tuesday, January 23 | 5:30-8pm | Milestone Tavern
- Wednesday, February 21 | 5:30-8pm | Location TBD
- Thursday, March 22 | 5:30-8pm | Location TBD
- January 9 | SLO County Progressives’ North County Regional Meeting
- January 9 | GALA’s January Board Meeting
- January 11 | Cross Cultural Centers’ MLK Dinner – RSVP by January 9th
- January 11 | SLO Women’s March’s Practical Politics Soiree
- January 14 | SLO Queerdos’ Fresh Catch Drag Show
- January 15 | NAACP SLO Chapters’ Communities Together, Celebrating Dr. MLK, Jr.
- January 17 | ACLU of Southern California’s LGBTQ Rights/LGBTQ Health – flyer attached
- January 18 | RISE and Noor Foundation’s Men’s Place in the #MeToo Movement
- January 19 | PFSA Brown Bag Lunch Social | 12-1pm | Bldg. 10 Rm. 241
- January 19 | SLO Lez Mix’s Planning Meeting
- January 20 Cross Cultural Center’s Fashion Show: I Am Here
- January 20 | Atascadero and Paso Robles AAUW’s “Equal Means Equal” film screening
- January 20 | SLO Women’s March’s Hear Our Vote: Voices of Resistance Rally
- January 20 | SLO Women’s March’s Grrrls in the Hall fundraiser
- January 23 | PFSA After-Hours Social | 5:30-8pm | Milestone Tavern
- January 25 | SLO Women’s March and SLO Progressives’ Breaking Barriers. Gender Equality for Political Wins.
- January 25 | “Inclusion Starts with Me” Teach In Event (all day)
- Keynote Speaker and Book Signing by Pulitzer Prize-Winning Author Viet Thanh Nguyen |4-6pm | Chumash Auditorium
- January 27 | 5 Cities Hopes’ Dance Night at the Lodge
- January 29 | RACE Matters SLO’s Science Behaving Badly: Intersections of Racism and Medicine
- January 30 | Five Cities Diversity Coalition’s Spring 2018 General Meeting
- See GALA’s January calendar of events HERE.
Need a ride or can offer a ride to any of these events? Check out the new Queerpool group on Facebook for queer-friendly carpool opportunities around the central coast.
SLO Bike Kitchen offers a Women/Trans/Femme night on the first Wednesday of the each month from 5-8:30pm. This is a safe space to fix and/or learn how to fix your bicycle!